Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday


Sunday May 31, 2009- Today was Michelle's 34th birthday. She told me she wasn' that excited about celebrating her birthday, not all that uncommon. I think most women feel the same way. I know Michelle is tired and fighting through some of the side effects of her latest treatments, but I think she looks beautiful. Michelle has always been a gorgeous girl, but in the last couple of years, her inner beauty is almost (and I emphasize almost) surpassing what she has on the exterior. I see her battling each day with something most of us will never comprehend until we are much older. She told me today that she can't wait until she feels her age. Right now she feels much older physically than what she is. I know that will happen for her. She also says she feels very blessed. I know Heavenly Father watches out for her every day. We love you Michelle and we look forward to 35 and beyond. Joana

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Michelle, you look fantastic. I am sorry I won't be there for the August 1st walk, but I will be walking here in Charlotte for you. Love you, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday girl! I hear you will be in Disneyland next week and hope it's an enjoyable trip to spend with Doug and the girls. Hope you know I love you and wish you a wonderful Birthday! Hugs Lana

    ReplyDelete