Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day


Tuesday May 26, 2009
The family finally got to see Michelle and Mom at the Memorial Day barbecue. Of course the talk of the family wasn't how great Michelle looked but Danny's hat. What is up with that Danny??? If nothing else, he always gives us something to laugh at. Too bad we weren't there, I would be doing the splits in the front. Michelle looks awesome, she still needs her rest but that is expected. Remember Michelle's birthday is coming up on May 31st. Send gifts right away.....she is going to kill me for saying that. Love you all.....Joana

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are home your mother said that you are a bit tire and is expected so rest let the body do the healing ok.If i can help taken the children so you can rest let me know.I will love to babysitt.And i am very glad that you and family are laughing,laugh is good for the sole and body.I love your parents very much.You are in are prayers love SONIA .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My Name is Andres Fajardo Pulido, I'm from Bogota Colombia in this moment lives in Australia whit my wife, Personally I have great love for the Pte and Sister Canals, were my parents
    two years, through Michelle's blog and tell them I greet them in
    facebook group for the mission, we are with you, that is with the whole family
    Canals in the group pray for her union, was really very nice
    special greetings to all lots of hugs and will continue thinking and praying for her
    from different countries of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feliz Cumpleaños querida Michelle! Primero que nada disculpas por no escribir en ingles, pero prefiero esto que escribir en un mal ingles. Felicitaciones por la preciosa familia que tienes y cuando te vi en la foto despues de tantos años (cuando fuimos a SLC tenias 3 años) recorede una anecdota de un dia que fuimos a Snowbird y tu estabas empeñada en no comer y tu papa te metia las Pringles casi a la fuerza porque era el unico alimento que habia. Veo tu foto y me parece estar viendo a Beatriz, son identicas. Estamos pendientes de esta lucha cotidiana y por supuesto oramos con mucha fe enque podras vencer. Te queremos mucho y recordamos a ti y tu familia en nuestras oraciones, recibe todo nuestro cariño . Stella Felicia y Yamandu

    ReplyDelete